Metal Fab Shop ~ Equipment / Machines - 10:00am SAT 8/5/23 Closed (#1552775)
ONSITE Pick Up Location - 213 E Quarterhorse Ln, Camp Verde, AZ
Pick Date(s) & Times - Saturday Aug 5th 2023 - ONSITE LOCATION: Camp Verde
ADDRESS TO BE RELEASED THURSDAY AUGUST 3rd
PLEASE NOTE: Items close every 2 MINUTES
SPECIAL TERMS - PLEASE READ!!
Removal & Loading Assistance - All "smaller" items must be removed on sale day. For "larger" items such as equipment, there are plans to have a forklift on site to assist with loading of large machinery. This service will be offered by Quad City Auctions on Saturday August 5th ONLY. If arrangements are needed for alternate dates to pick up equipment buyer is responsible for all costs incurred.
Item Pick-up - There will be a $25 MINIMUM charge for EACH LOT we have to return to Prescott with. Fee depends on the size and weight of the lot. Be prepared to pay $25 min and up to $500 for each lot you are not willing to travel to the Verde and pick up.
Loading Assistance - There will little to no loading assistance provided. Please bring loading help. If a crew member is needed to assist with loading there will be a minimum $25 charge every 5 minutes of assistance.
NO SNIPER BIDDING - Any bid given with under 60 seconds left will ADD 1 minute to that items closing time.
PREVIEW - Times can be scheduled ahead of auction close by contacting us directly. There will be a preview window on the day of the auction as well starting at 9:00am. Address will be posted prior to auction close.
SPECIAL NOTE.... PLEASE READ
1) The Shop is located at 213 E Quarterhorse Ln in Campe Verde. This location is a pecan farm called Summer Place Pecan Farm. On the farm are several private residences. Please do not disturb any of them.
2) There are two driveways when you arrive at the address. Please use the left driveway where you’ll see the 213 address (signage will be up Saturday).
3) Once you’ve reached the end of the driveway, turn left, go past the house and garage and you will find the metal building where the shop is located.
4) It’s going to be HOT and the shop is a metal building with no cooling.
5) There are no restrooms on the property. Closest bathroom is about 2 miles away at Ernie’s Mini Mart on Hwy 260.
6) In the building, the cell reception is very poor. Outside the building it’s still a little spotty. Please keep this in mind if you intend on staying there and bidding with your phone.
7) Parking is available, but limited. Please be respectful of where you park and drive slowly while on the property. We will do our best to direct traffic, but we also intend on being busy.
8) Please NO SMOKING on the property and do not litter.
9) The first two Fab Shop auctions will have different timing for closing between lots. It’s an easier pace for keeping up with changing prices. The last auction of tools/tooling will be at a much faster pace, the usual 30 seconds between lots. This will become quite the task if you’re planning on bidding in a real time effort. We highly suggest to use your proxy bidding on the items you want the most. Several people have lost out recently due to minimum bid increments and the extension of time added from attempted sniper bids – don’t let this be you!